skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Moon Photo 2012
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
This is a good Burning and Dodging.. I think. This is my hand ... :) The Burning and Dodging was done to the hand.. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Peeps
Photo Foundations 1, Spring 2009
Waterford Photo 2012
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(8)
PORTRAITS
Assignment- HIGH AND LOW KEY
Eddie
I love Imogen Cunningham. She puts people into a n...
EHEHHEHEHEHE This is a Royal MESS UP
This is a good Burning and Dodging.. I think. Thi...
MUAHAHAHA!! You can see the triangle
This is a feathered fan ... I featherd a triangle...
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment