Monday, October 5, 2009

Bringing your stuff

Slade: BRING YOUR STUFF
Stevie: {internal cry} I'm sorry, I didn't bring my camera.
Slade: Stevie, upload you photo's.
Stevie: Slade, I fail.
Slade: DIE DIE DIE!
Stevie: {exit stage... sadly}
Slade: Single Ladies, Put a ring on it... O Oh oHhh Oh ooo...
Daniel: I won a gold metal and I am awesome so ha.
Hannah: It was so freaking cold
{group mumbles}
Slade: We you not good, were you terrible.
Daniel: It was good, we were good.
Stevie:{ re-enters the scene)
Slade:Did I beg you for lab moniters yet?
Stevie: I can do it, pick me.
Slade: Ok
Daniel: NO body Loves you.
Sarah: NO body loves you
Stevie: { exit screen crying....sadly}

And that was it.

1 comment:

the 3rd eye said...

What is this supposed to be? Its confusing and funny, and making me mad because I do not kill peoples egos like that.